The following illustration provides a simple diagram of ADCS. The part of the illustration that is shaded, which does not include ADCS, represents what could be developed.
- You can configure multiple instances of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server on a single computer, but each instance can only access one company. Therefore, if you want to access several companies from the same computer, you must configure several Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server instances for NAS Services.
- You can only install one instance of the VT100 plug-in on a single computer. The VT100 plug-in can only serve one company but it can communicate with multiple instances of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server. This means that all of the instances of the server that use the same VT100 plug-in can only access the same company.
- If you want to communicate with more than one company, you must install the VT100 plug-in on more than one computer, one for each company. Each of the VT100 plug-in installations must then use a separate Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server to access one of the companies.
- Installation of ADCS [Microsoft Dynamics NAV VT100 Plugin]
- NAV configuration changes for ADCS
- Logon permission to VT100 Service
- ADCS config file.
Let me install ADCS in my System and describe the steps to you: